Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A LETTER FROM MiSTER ZERO




Dear Joshua Kane (3)

I have been reading your letters with much relish. Especially when there are young ladies in mini-skirts present in my little boutique. The pleasure is doubled knowing that they have no idea what naughty words I am reading, and what terrible thoughts I’m thinking. Sometimes, I leave the letters and envelopes tantalisingly within their sight.

Do I want to be found out? Please ask Kandy Kane for her vital statistics and a photograph of her would be nice, then I can plan for her punishment. Please say a fond goodnight to her for me, when you next tuck her into bed, gagged and wrapped in barbed wire. Thank you.

Oh, before I forget - if I may make one tiny request. I have noticed that you usually put your mask on and masturbate at about 10.30 pm. I f you could please do this a little earlier, maybe 8.30 or 9.00 pm, I would appreciate. It would be more convenient for me, and then I am able to pretend that I have been to the launderette, which closes at 9.00pm. Many Thanks.

On another note. The WORTHLESS are milling around. The PATHETIC are stumbling over each other. The HUMILIATED crouch in corners where the smell of PISS is strong. WE the FLOWERS OF CONFUSION hang their heads and wilt, as hope disappears over an horizon of concrete and blood.

I beat the army by being declared psychoneurotic. They thought I was crazy, when I filled in their forms, under RACE I wrote HUMAN.

The tertiary sphere is, at the same time partly aesthetic and fully the mediating force, which gives substance to the absolutes, but not the meaning.

Be seeing you



MISTER ZERO

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home